Central, secure document access
PensionPal provides a structured and logical document library so that board members and other key stakeholders always have easy access to important documentation.
Many of the documents stored centrally will contain sensitive information so it is crucial that each user has the correct level of access. PensionPal’s access management framework allows permissions to be set on a per-document, per-user basis.
PensionPal provides powerful document filtering and searching features, enabling board members to always find what they are looking for. We use the latest Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology so that search results include words contained in all types of documents, including scanned documents.
PensionPal’s document management features include:
Central document filing
- everything in one place, easy to file and easy to find
- configured to match your own internal filing structure
- helping users find historic documentation quickly and efficiently
- providing clear and comprehensive search results
- including text extracted from scanned documents
Document access controls
- providing an elegant framework that allows you to specify precisely who has access to each document
We are an established provider of online governance software. We are extremely proud of our eminent client list consisting of pension trustee boards, firms of pension professionals, independent trustees and corporates.
We have a strong track record of delivering innovative, scalable and easy to use IT solutions.Read more
We have extensive experience in software development. Our underlying software architecture is logical and well-structured so that our products and services stand the test of time and can evolve as end user requirements change.Read more